You were such a babe on your wedding day! I have a bunch of pictures on my computer that we took of your wedding with our digital camera. They're not amazing or anything (because I was taking them) but I figure it's always nice to see what other people saw of your wedding day, so I think I'll post them on facebook and if you like any of them you can save them to your computer, or if you want me to just email them to you I can do that too. I love you! (how do you do the "friends I visit" thing on the side?
You two make a very handsome couple. ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou were such a babe on your wedding day! I have a bunch of pictures on my computer that we took of your wedding with our digital camera. They're not amazing or anything (because I was taking them) but I figure it's always nice to see what other people saw of your wedding day, so I think I'll post them on facebook and if you like any of them you can save them to your computer, or if you want me to just email them to you I can do that too.
ReplyDeleteI love you! (how do you do the "friends I visit" thing on the side?
I think you go to your add a gadget thing and hit "link list." And I'd love to see your picture. Facebook or email whatever is easiest for you.
ReplyDelete