Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're Having a Baby!!!!

 At 9 weeks

In March Joseph and I found out that I was pregnant and we are soo excited! I am due on November 29th. I am now 15 weeks and have to wait until 20 to find out the sex of the baby- so we don't know what we are having yet, but we are not-so-patiently waiting to find out!!

I am surprised how well we kept our secret to ourselves. I thought I was going to have the hardest time holding back the news, but it was actually Joseph who almost gave it a way a thousand times!!! We ended up sharing our surprise in front of the whole family at my graduation party. So everyone found out at the same time. I will have to share the graduation party story later because it deserves a post of its own!!

So at 15 weeks the baby is the size of an apple from crown to rump, is sensitive to light, and is forming taste buds. I can't feel him/her move yet but they say he/she is constantly moving!

3 comments:

  1. The picture of the apple was a nice touch. Now I want to eat your baby. just kidding. I'm excited that I'm going to be an aunt twice this year!

    Your graduation weekend was a lot of fun. I had fun at least. I wasn't throwing up the whole time. But I did throw up as soon as I got home. Thank Goodness though it all came out at once and I didn't have to deal with it for as long as you!

    I never knew what your minor was! How's that for being a bad sister? I never even thought to ask if you had a minor. I'm jealous that your done with school. I feel like I'll be in school forreeevver. (I tried to type it the way they say it on the Sandlot... so when you read it, try to read it like that, okay?)

    I love you! I'm glad that you updated your blog! I need to keep up on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally awesome! Another grandchild...but the best part is that it is your first child.. I cannot tell you how excited we were to find out that you were having a baby. Thanks Joseph for keeping it a secret.

    Now I cannot wait to find out what sex the baby is. :)
    We actually had a lot of fun at your graduation party. It was fun to get to know your Mother's and Father's side of the family. We got to know them better this time at your graduation than at your wedding. I love your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete