So the week before Halloween we had the annual cousin pumpkin carving contest. Apparently there was quite the streak of the Garth Packard cousins always coming in last. And to tell the truth Joseph and I continued that tradition last year! :( However, Jake and Lauren helped our family name for the last two years by coming in first or second. This year Joseph and I brought our game faces and turned things around for our family's pride! Joseph and I got first place from judges favorite, and Jake and Lauren got first place for participants favorite! Garth Family Represent!!! We had a lots of fun!
It was hard trying to pick out a costume for Halloween this year (with the big belly and everything) but we finally found something that would work!...Here are some pictures....
Carving Pumpkins!
Awesome right? Joseph and I aren't that good yet!
Blurry...but we did a wizard of oz theme with all four sides of the pumpkin carved!
the scare crow
Tin Man
The Lion
Kristi! These pictures are so cute! I love the basketball costume. Did you come up with that on your own?
ReplyDeleteLove the costume! That's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love the costume. You two crack me up.
ReplyDeleteHaha so cute! I can't wait to see that little girl! You're pumpkin is way good too! It's so cool you get to be around family so much!
ReplyDeleteanother pregnant couple in our ward did the basketball one too! so funny!
ReplyDeleteKristi, I love the basketball! You did such a good job! how'd you make the net? You are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning the pumpkin carving contest!! Your pumpkin is so cute!! I love the lion, it's adorable!