Sunday, May 1, 2011

BIRTHDAY

24 years old. That's crazy! I remember imagining how cool it would be when I turned 14 because then I could go to church dances, and then 16 cuz I could start dating. Then at 18 I would be an A-dult and go to college, and then 21 I would be able to rent my own hotel! But 24? I never once imagined that! Yet here it is, and I absolutely love it. I could never have imagined I would be this happy with my life. I am so blessed and lucky to share my life with my best friend and a beautiful daughter. I couldn't be happier to be 24 and I know its going to a great year.






Thanks everyone for making my day great! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. We are so Happy your birthday was super... We love you and hope for many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smile...You are so beautiful...and something to look forward to when you're 25 you can rent a car (at least for cheaper)!

    ReplyDelete