Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Husband of the Year

I just need to take a moment to brag about my husband. Joseph is so sweet. He is so thoughtful and is always doing things to make me happy. For example: He surprised me with tickets to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games (loved it!) and then got up with Jetta the next morning so I could sleep in. A couple hours later he woke me up to the smell of a cinnamon roll from my favorite bakery and told me I had a pedicure appointment in 30 mins. Then while getting my nails done he cleaned the house, arranged for me to have lunch with a friend and took Jetta to the park for some daddy-daughter time. Amazing right?! I am so lucky and absolutely in love. Each day I spend with Joseph I become more grateful that I said YES over three years ago. I love you babe!

4 comments:

  1. yay! so happy for you guys! now invite me over for some banana pudding pops or whatever they are haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! I'm glad you got some "me" time, as lovely as our little families are, you need it every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bias because he is my bro...but we always used to say he was going to make the BEST husband. And it sounds like he is not disappointing! You two are awesome...and are so lucky to have each other. Sounds like we trained him right...hahaha!!!! lOVES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph is an amazing person, as is Kristi. Joseph is a kind person, I love that about him. We are so glad that you found each other to marry.

    ReplyDelete