Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Vacation

While Joseph was traveling the world, I traveled to good old Tracy, CA and Reno, NV to be with family. During that time I got to go boating, visit the SF science museum, Lake Tahoe, down town Reno, and my mom and sisters even threw me a baby shower! It was fun to visit with family and although it was torture to be without my husband for a month, I wish I could have visited family longer. Here are some pics!

Two pregos tubing together was not the smartest idea!


SF science museum with the sibs!

Lake Tahoe

The pregos-me, sis, and momma Stacey! -4, 7 and 8 months!

Shawna and Gavin were in the area for the month so I got to see them twice!


4 comments:

  1. love the prego picture..you guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. crazy that Cameron has an aunt that's younger than him.
    2. tubing and pregnancy don't mix...don't you read the signs.
    3. you are super cute as a pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you both... such awesome people. Little Cameron is so happy, I could just squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameron is so cute! I love him so much! I love the picture of the three of you. It cracks me up. It's totally worse that "father of the bride" because there's two daughters having a baby!
    Next year we have to take a picture like this, but with me. So you and Kassi will have to get pregnant again. :)
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete