Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW HOME!

Back in May Joseph surprised me with a flight home to see my little sister Kayla in her lead role in the 8th grade school play! He knew I wanted to go, but thought we couldn’t do it, so it was a complete surprise. But that wasn’t the end of his plans! While I was gone he moved us out of our little basement apartment into our new beautiful two bedroom home! There’s nothing better than coming back into a new home you didn’t have to help pack or move!  I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.  Love you Joseph!
Kayla singing her solo! She did amazing!
I also got to see my little brother play baseball for the Indians!
The living room (and olivia)
The Kitchen
New Dresser! Thanks Cheryl!
Extra sink and closet outside the bathroom but connected to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment