Friday, January 28, 2011
Frustrated
Okay so I've had glasses since I was 19 and couldn't see what my professors wrote on the white board. I've never tried contacts because I am deathly afraid of touching my eye. However, at my eye exam last week my doctor talked me into it. It took me over an hour to get the dang things in! I'm sure the staff members were all laughing at me when I left. But I have to admitt it was pretty cool driving home without my glasses on. Anyway, so the doctor tells me that with the contact exam I also get 30 days worth of contacts. The nurse (or whatever you call the eye doctor helpers) told me that my contacts were disposable and that I needed to take them out every night, So that night I take them out and throw them away. The next day I realize that they forgot to give me my 30 free contacts. So I call the office to tell them and they have no idea what I'm talking about, they don't give you 30 free contacts, they give you one pair of contacts that can last 30 days. WHAT???!!!! You mean that pair of contacts that I threw away was supposed to last me a month! I was so frustrated. They never told me that! The girl told me that they were disposable and that you take them out every night, so I assumed that meant you throw them away every night. How was I supposed to know? I've never done this before. I felt so stupid. Anyway, so I was a bit frustrated that they didn't explain that to me and that they didn't give me a free pair when I came back to order more. But oh well, now I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd be super mad. They seriously should've explained that better.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a bummer! I have been out of touch for while and playing blog catch up today! For the record, Jetta is beautiful and I'm only slightly biased. But I know exactly what you mean, Lauren was like that. She wasn't cute, she was truly beauitful (I'm still jealous). On the other hand I was one of those baby's that wasn't so cute and my parents fully admitted it :/ Hope all is going well, let's talk soon!
ReplyDeleteYou have a reason to be frustrated.
ReplyDeletethis is actually kind of funny! But really dumb they didn't explain it better to you! I would complain till they gave me more! Your Jetta is so cute!
ReplyDeletelol how sad! yeah how could they expect you to know that though? and don't feel dumb... you'll look back at this and laugh. :D
ReplyDelete