Second day of life and just gorgeous!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Most Beautiful Baby EVER!!!
Okay so I was talking to a friend the other day and she asked me if I thought parents knew if their babies were cute or not, because we all know that some babies have to grow into their cuteness. I don't know that answer but all I know is that my daughter is adorable! She is so beautiful and not in the "I'm your mom, of course I think your cute" way but, in the "no, seriously mom or not, you are the cutest thing alive" way. And I bet that is how it is for all moms, but really Jetta is so beautiful and so much fun. She smiles all the time now, follows me with her eyes as I walk by, and coos and talks! Its so much fun and I am so lucky I get to be her mother! True it is a lot of work and I can only image that it gets harder when they start to crawl and walk, and get into the teens, but even on those days when I'm so exhausted and need a break from her, I would never ever wish to go back to the days when she wasn't here. I love you Jetta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













She is a beautiful baby. I love looking at all the pictures. I know you are the best mom, too. (Other than mine, obviously. ;o)
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie. And I knew Rex was less than cute when he was first born. Also I think babies get easier as they get older because they can do more for themselves and they sleep better.
ReplyDelete