Friday, February 17, 2012

Feburary 2012

So I've given up the idea that I will catch up my blog, and Im just going to start fresh! So last week Jetta and I flew to Reno, NV to visit her Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great week. I learned a lot more about my Grandma and she taught me how to do my family history work. I also got to see my Mom's side of the family for a couple of days.




 Jetta Helen with her GGma Helen

 Jetta with her Gpa!










 My two littlest sisters!




 It wouldn't be reno with out some gambling right? No, but really we didn't.

 Check out that bed head!! CRAZY







 At the library


 Only half of the siblings...literally








3 comments:

  1. that bed head is absolutely insane! hahahah p.s. you look JUST like your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Jetta had enough hair to get bed head. And your hair looks way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jetta in the hat, your father's hat. The picture of you and your Grandma Helen is priceless. I like to see things like that.

    ReplyDelete