1. WE MOVED! - yep we moved again. We are now is St. Louis Missouri. Joseph got an opportunity to move up and although it was a little risky (new hotel is undergoing big changes, we just bought our house...) it felt right and we decided to go for it. Everything feel into place. Good friends rented out our house, we've had missionary opportunities, and I got called into the Relief Society presidency. So we feel we were meant to be here. And so far I really like it. They have tons of free things to do here...Like the ZOO and a science center, planetarium, history and art museums. They also have TONS of parks! And festivals and fun. It really is a cool place, if only family lived closer!
Rams Game
Cardinals Game
ZOO
Tons of beautiful churches here
2. Disneyworld - Oh yeah! We headed to Florida with Shawna and family over Jetta's birthday. It was soo much fun (like duh right?) 4 days of bliss, not to mention the two day drive there and back. Really though, even the road trip was fun. We took our time and split it up, stayed in a hotel and just enjoyed doing what we wanted without any timelines. It was a great to see family and celebrate Jetta's Birthday! Of course her favorite was seeing the characters and princess...and the CASTLE!
3. Thanks giving and Christmas -We got back from Disneyworld the night before thanksgiving, so we figured if we weren't going to do Thanksgiving all out, we might as well go as far from it as possible...so we ate Chinese and loved it!....As for Christmas, it was our first year just with our little family and I really enjoyed it. However, by around 5ish I was ready to head to grandmas or for family to come over. Some day we will be close enough to family to have our own Christmas morning and then gather together with relative in the evening...at least I hope so!
4. Jetta started preschool...what?? My little girl is growing up! She is a smarty (pants) and loves school.
1st day of Preschool
5. Joseph's Birthday- My honey bunches of oats turned 27 years old in January...I kept telling him he's old but he says he doesn't feel it. We are only 3 months apart so I have to tease him the three months he is a year older than me. His birthday was at the end of a huge snow storm her in St. Louis, so all his gifts came let, but we partied with friends and played games...two of his favorite activities.
Here he is in all his glory
Like father, like daughter
LOTS of Candels

























































No comments:
Post a Comment